- DEFINICJE REGULAMIN GSS CERT.pdf (279.51 Kb)
- JEDNOSTKI GSS REGULAMIN GSS CERT.pdf (187.93 Kb)
- OBRÓT OGÓLNY REGULAMIN GSS CERT.pdf (248.32 Kb)
- OGÓLNY REGULAMIN GSS CERT.pdf (223.37 Kb)
- OKRES KREDYTOWANIA W SYSTEMIE GSS CERT.pdf (202.97 Kb)
- REJESTR REGULAMIN GSS CERT.pdf (233.65 Kb)
- RODO REGULAMIN GSS CERT.pdf (212.02 Kb)
- Tabela opłat i prowizji.pdf (144.5 Kb)
- UCZESTNICTWO REGULAMIN GSS CERT.pdf (268.03 Kb)
- CREDITING PERIOD IN THE GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (187.72 Kb)
- DEFINITIONS REGULATIONS GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (267.4 Kb)
- GDPR REGULATIONS GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (206.54 Kb)
- GENERAL REGULATIONS GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (218 Kb)
- GSS UNITS REGULATIONS GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (181.92 Kb)
- PARTICIPATION REGULATIONS GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (269.42 Kb)
- REGISTER REGULATIONS GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (225.59 Kb)
- TRADING REGULATIONS GSS CERT SYSTEM EN.pdf (249.42 Kb)
- Table of Fees and Charges.pdf (143.1 Kb)
When developing the GSS CERT System, we took into account the need to ensure its compliance with applicable laws and standards. Since our stakeholders are primarily companies required to comply with EU mitigation regulations, we placed particular emphasis on meeting the standards set by the European Commission for:
- reporting green claims, and
- countering the phenomenon of greenwashing (pseudo green marketing).
In building the principles of the System’s operation and management, we were guided by the principles set forth in:
- ISO 14064-2:2019 Greenhouse gases – Part 2: Specification and guidelines for quantifying, monitoring and reporting greenhouse gas emission reductions and enhancement of removals,
- ISO 14064-3 Greenhouse gases – Part 3: Specification and guidelines for verification and validation of greenhouse gas claims,
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
In building the rules for the operation and management of the System, we also took into account the provisions:
- Directive (EU) 2018/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of December 11, 2018 on promoting the use of energy from renewable sources,
- Regulation (EU) 2021/1119 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated June 30, 2021, on establishing a framework for achieving climate neutrality and amending Regulations (EC) No. 401/2009 and (EU) 2018/1999 (European Climate Law)
- Regulation (EU) 2018/841 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 30, 2018 on the inclusion of greenhouse gas emissions and removals from land use, land use change and forestry activities in the 2030 climate and energy policy framework and amending Regulation (EU) No. 525/2013 and Decision No. 529/2013/EU.
In order to ensure that the actions of the Administrator are not arbitrary, the Regulations introduce a mechanism for resolving disputes with the Participants and Users of the System, referred to arbitration conducted before the Court of Arbitration at the National Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
The regulations of the GSS CERT System contain detailed procedures by which all entities participating in and using the System are bound.
- Additionality in GSS CERT BIOGAS.pdf (775.75 Kb)
- FRAMEWORK CRITERIA FOR PROJECTS UNDER THE GSS CERT SCHEME.pdf (768.96 Kb)
- GSS CERT - BIOGAS BARRIERS.pdf (72.84 Kb)
- GSS CERT SYSTEM BOOK v 1_0.pdf (801.63 Kb)
- GSS CERT System requirements specification and risks analysis.pdf (784.61 Kb)
- RULES FOR APPROVAL OF VALIDATORS AND VERIFIERS.pdf (762.43 Kb)